One of the most durable covers on the market today, Bravo’s Titan I Composite Manway Cover features an EN124-C250 (56,000 lbs.) load rating far exceeding the load ratings required in forecourt applications. Lightweight with custom nonskid surfaces for workplace safety, its composite skirt and frame offer corrosion resistance far superior to traditional steel skirts.
- Exceeds test ratings for EN-124-C250 (EU) and H-25 (US)
- Easy-to-use stainless steel handle
- Handle (also a pry point) rated at 1100 lbs. pull
- Water-tight O-ring seal available
- No corrosion with composite skirt and frame
- Light weight
- Non-skid surface even in wet conditions
“Accessibility Statement” for SBravo.com
Bravo Inc. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Bravo Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of SBravo.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. SBravo.com is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of SBravo.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on SBravo.com:
- Phone: +1 800 282 7286
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 2929 Vail Avenue Commerce, CA 90040
We try to respond to feedback within 3 Business Days.
Accessibility of SBravo.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer: