Welcome to Bravo
We are a certified woman-owned domestic corporation and aaccredited manufacturer of secondary containment systems for fuel handling in the petroleum industry. Our 57,000 sq ft factory (total) and Corporate office is located in the City of Commerce in California. Our new Fulfillment center is located in the City of Montebello, CA.
Bravo has been a leading manufacturer of premier secondary containment systems since 1987 (27+ years). Our Founder invented and patented the first under-dispenser secondary containment sump: The “Bravo Box”. We have continued to grow and now specialize in SingleWall and DoubleWall sumps that support both single and double-walled piping including VPH monitored piping systems. We provide containment products by way of innovative engineering and application of the latest in material science and manufacturing technology that are unmatched in simplistic design and ease of installation. This means we protect the environment from any contamination of the soil or ground water. It means that through foresight in design, our products solve the problems you are experiencing and work for you by lowering your costs and avoiding unnecessary and costly problems.
Who We Really Are:
We are a small group of professionals that have been protecting your interests and our environment since 1987. We love what we do: which is to help solve your problems and challenges that threaten your bottom line by providing reliable, long-term solutions. It is immensely satisfying to see on a daily basis, how our products and efforts generate sighs of relief, bright smiles or open thanks. We promote person to person interaction, call you by name and show that we value our relationship with you by honoring you with absolute honesty, tact and respectfulness. Even though we are only human, if something needs fixing, we address it immediately instead of simply saying “thank you, I’ll see what I can do about it.” We strive to be an example of ethical business practice. You will never find yourself disappointed, avoided, diverted, splattered with excuses, or the victim of broken promises or new-age corporate apologies. We will always be here for you so engage us, work with us, and let us help you make your business more successful. This is our Why. This is what drives us.
- Lead the industry in the development of equipment to protect our environment from future contamination of the soil, water and air.
- Provide our customers with superior products and services by decreasing their liability and increasing their profitability through safety, and minimum maintenance while protecting the environment.
- Leaks are not an option
- Highest quality parts and materials
- Containment sumps are designed to perform up to 30 years
- Forward / backward compatibility of our products
- Friendly, helpful customer service unequaled in our industry
- You lower your initial costs in product hardware and installation
- You drastically lower your maintenance costs
- You are never left unsupported in a sticky situation
- Your Total Cost of Ownership hits record lows
- You protect the environment
- You comply with all federal, state and local regulations
- You are future-ready to comply with new regulations
- You achieve short-term ROI vs: long term
- You consistently increase your bottom line
- All our products are
- We are a certified woman-owned company (Certificate)
- We have donated annually to several charities since our inception in 1987. Charities Page
- Our labor includes war veterans from U.S. VETS
- Our labor also includes at-risk or disadvantaged youths from Homeboy Industries
- We only source raw materials locally or domestically
- If we can’t source it here at home, we manufacture it ourselves
- We don’t believe you should battle an automated receptionist
- We walk the talk when we claim we have “Unequaled customer service”
- Often you can be emailed documents you need same day if not within 10 min
- We don’t believe in wasting your time
- If you need a product modified, let’s talk
- When you ask us to jump, we were already in the air
- Member of the Petroleum Equipment Institute (PEI)
- Member of the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) – Our Certification
- Listed with the U.S. and Canadian Underwriters Laboratories (UL / CUL)
- We participated in the “Make it in America” campaign sponsored by NIST.gov
- We are a accredited business